Fairway Divorce Solutions is expanding their team by offering the opportunity to mediate in corporate owned Fairway offices across Canada. We are looking for experienced divorce mediators to help us build our company across the country.
Fairway is the largest national mediation company in Canada and we take pride in being the best at what we do. We have spent the last 7 years building the brand and with the assistance of our top notch call centre we can help divorcing families reach our offices to move on to The Clear Road to a New Life®.
You can help make a difference in families lives by Changing the Way Divorce Happens™.
Our mediators love divorce mediation and are committed to helping families reduce time, reduce stress, protect the kids and preserve client’s assets. If you want to deal with more clients and be part of a bigger business, then this may be the right fit for you.
This opportunity may be right for you if:
- You are a lawyer who has moved your practice to divorce mediation.
- You are a CA, Accountant, Financial Expert or Psychologist who is presently a full time divorce mediator.
- You are a trained or accredited Mediator looking to expand your clientele
We are looking for full time experienced divorce mediators to head up our corporate offices across Canada.
You will be responsible for:
- Helping build the brand locally
- Mediating client files
- Building a team as the office expands
- Liaising with head office weekly
As a Fairway Mediator you will be able to focus on increasing your income by working with clients and networking while the corporate team will generate prospects through proven marketing initiatives and manage the business. That way you can focus on the career you desire and we can focus on building the brand and bringing new families to our Fairway branded service. As the company grows there will also be opportunity for you to expand your career and grow with a national company.
Our Corporate Mediators benefit from:
- Increased income opportunities
- Prospect appointment bookings through the Corporate call centre
- Support and Processes
- Corporate Training - we will train you on our mediation model
- Participating is weekly process calls
- Working and collaborating with other Mediators across the country
If you are a certified or accredited Mediator that is looking to expand your career, then working with Fairway may be the answer you were looking for. With the help of Fairway Divorce Solutions corporate team you can bring your Mediation experience and clientele to the next level.
We are looking to open many corporate locations over the next two years and so if there is not an office in your location presently – we want one there!
If you are interested in working as a Mediator in one of Fairway’s current or upcoming Corporate offices, contact us today to find out how we can work together.
Grow your career with the fastest growing national mediation company.
Contact us today to find out more at 1-866-755-3247 or email@example.com
We are a fast growing company based out of Calgary and we are looking to expand our entrepreneurial team with an Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant will be the right hand for the CEO and VP Marketing of Fairway. This person will oversee all organization and administration for the CEO as well as administration for the office. The position will be very diverse and will include all facets of the company. This is an entry-level role with potential for climbing the ladder.
As the Administrative Assistant, you will work very closely with the CEO, which will allow for a very diverse, non-routine, exciting career. Multi-tasking is a must as you will conduct all organization and administration for the national franchise.
If you are an organized, tech savvy, independent, multi-tasker who is driven by systems/processes and thrives on working in a fast–paced and evolving environment, this role is for you.
In addition, you bring excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, spreadsheet capabilities and are not afraid to tackle new tasks, changes and challenges.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Organizing the CEO’s travel, calendar, contacts, tracking emails, filing, banking etc.
- Office administration including supply ordering, operations, phones and mail
- Answering phones
- Managing Franchise material ordering and tracking payments for those orders
- Preparing and shipping client kits for Franchisees
- Creating and tracking invoices monthly
- Organizing and managing our monthly Franchise Conference calls
- Communicating both written and verbal with the Franchise offices and building positive Franchisee relationships
- Governance including some Investor Relations, packages and presentations
- Organizing yearly governance including AGM
- Tracking all banking, royalty payments and franchisee compliance
- Booking client meetings, accepting client payments, managing clients through the Fairway Process
- Post-secondary education
- Work and life experience a must
- Proficient computer skills, specifically with Mac/Apple products as well as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Extremely tech savvy / Mac compatible
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and spreadsheet savvy
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong personality and core values to bring to the table